Firstly, I am honouring a gratitude of thanks and warm appreciation to Graham, Jordan and James at Design Wellness who have been excellent communicators throughout the construction of my fabulous website.
In January I became one of the lucky winners of Design Wellness’s competition, to have a website created for me. I was delighted, I rarely win anything!
It has been a continuous process of learning so many new skills as the guys have educated me so respectfully on the importance of website presence.
They offered me structure through helpful template designs and attentively got to know me as a person, so my website represented my style of working from my compassionate and mindful approach.
They have enabled me to work at my pace and their support has also included sharing their knowledge and skills of social media platforms, consistency of clear and quality blog writing, branding and marketing.
What do you think of the logos, flowers and colour systems? I adore them!
I feel deeply passionate about growth and development, as well as soothing and calming the body and mind and I feel the guys have captured this through their creativity of my website, do you agree?
So why am I here offering my services to you?
My reflective thoughts are
I am often asked during continued professional development training workshops to focus on, “what is your WHY?”
“WHY are you doing, what you are doing?” And “WHAT drives your passion to succeed?
My answers are…
- To enhance people’s mental health and wellbeing with a focus of alleviating pain and suffering.
- To educate the understanding we are shaped by our social experiences, many of which we have had little control over while growing up. Give the clear message – it is not our fault!
- To guide the exploration of, we are only one version of a potentially limitless number of versions of our self.
- To share my love for mindfulness practice, compassion focused therapy ( CFT) and the joy of discovering new ways you can bring greater balance to your emotion systems, through developing your soothing-affiliative system of calming the mind and body.
“You will never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret of your success is found in your daily routine.” – John C Maxwell
My clear intention is to include the following on my website.
- Provide a safe place to join me in thinking about cultivating compassion for yourself and others which can have a profound impact on your physiological, psychological and social processes.
- Share reflective learning and experiences, ideas and practices of CFT.
- Welcome the opportunities of sharing warm fuzzies and positive strokes together – these will become clear in my blogs and posts if you have not come across transactional analysis!
- Develop opportunities for slowing down our pace, putting our compassionate minds and internal voice to work.
- Focus on connections, looking at relationships, communication styles, interactions and compassionate behaviours towards others.
- Enjoy focusing on gratitude, appreciation and happiness, through affirmations, quotes, routines, habits and self-reflection.
- Regular posts and videos and a monthly blog.